Saturday, April 01, 2006

Is it the end?

I normally don't post on
Saturdays.
I am making an exception
today.

A lot of us who blog have
site meter at the end of
our blog. That tells us
how many people visit
our site per day. And
once a week it gives
us the numbers for
daily and for the week.

The numbers are way
down. I use to average
30 or 160 a week. But
now I am cut in half.

So with the weather
getting warmer and
more for me to do out
side, I have decided to
stop posting. I don't
think any one will really
miss it.

I still have a lot of ideas
to write about, and with
my recent cleaning of
files and visiting my
old floppys, I could
continue. But I guess
I have hit my limit on
boring you all.

So for those who
have read down this
far, I hope you have
figured out that you
have been put on.
Hope you have a good
sense of humor. As you
should not be reading my
blog if you don't have one.
yes april fool my friends.
and I wish you a great day.

Don't forget to set you clocks
forward... and I will see you
Monday.

3 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You got my mom! Good one Cis!!! She was all......Oh, No!!!

JBelle said...

you had me!

Lil ol' me... said...

Hey, Cis...sometimes I think no one reads my blog either. By the way, I was told I was born at 12:35 in the afternoon. Just thot I'd stop by, since you visit me so often. See ya...