Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wasted days and Wasted nights....

Well, I sure blew off Wednesday... but
it was the weather's fault. Surely not mine.

Woke up to snow. It was snowing and it
was sticking, kind of... but it was definitely
snowing. Then it was raining. Then the
sun tried to come out and lost, to the clouds.

I went to go to my tai chi class, and that was
cancelled. So came home and did wash. Check
my email and 3 hours went by somewhere. I
don't know how that happen. But I found some
good emails with some good jokes/stories.

Lately they have been so old, and dumb, so it
was nice to get some good ones, and of course
I had to pass them on to my friends who were
suffering from "too long of a winter blues" too.

Went to get the wash finished and then check
back to see if I could find a site I wanted. And
I will be darn, but 2 more hours were gone.

Thankfully I could be saved by the call to go
grocery shopping. Even the King had trouble
getting his act together. We both had things to
do. But ended up, not accomplishing much of
anything.

You know like the kid who is bored.. and
says he has nothing to do...yet when the
parent says different chores... well that isn't
the answer... Kind of how the day went.

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

How can you say you blew off Wednesday when you sent me all those forwards? Lol!