Thursday, October 11, 2012

Help, my mind won't turn off...

I feel like that television ad.. Help, I have fallen down and

I can’t get up… but it is my brain …or rather my mind.

 

At night time… from time to time, it is like my mind won’t

turn off and let me go to sleep.

 

It isn’t because something is bothering me.. because my

mind keeps jumping from subject to subject in no order of

any kind. It almost like my mind is on speed with ADD thrown

in the mix. As none of them are important or even what I can

remember minutes later.

 

If it was something that was bothering me, I could fix it. I

have learn over the years how to deal with that.. I just think

of the worse thing that can happen, if things go wrong..and

how would I handle that, if it did.  Case solved… gone to sleep.

 

But not this stuff… my mind jumps from subject to subject,

which rarely has anything to do with the one before. Some times

I get up and have a cup of tea and read for a while. And that helps

most of the time…but not always.
Thankfully, it doesn’t happen often.. but when it does it is frustrating

No comments: