Tuesday, March 26, 2019

WHAT A MESS....


WHAT A MESS IN DEED…..

Spend the weekend, doing some yard clean up…  As usual after the snow has finally stopped…… and then starts to melt…it reveals DIRT, PAPERS THAT BLEW IN, AND DEAD PLANTS…  WHAT A MESS..

So our first project was the finally be able to snow blow the snow away from the green house door.  We now can get in.. and I clean up a couple areas.. threw some stuff away… took our some of my solar lights that have been lighting up the green house over the winter, when there were sunny days… and set up plant containers.. ready for dirt and seeds..

There were piles of snow to get way from the shed door.. and ice.. to break up.. what I could. And throw out on the lawn to melt. And the cement we proudly put in last summer.. rose with the frost.. and the stairs on the deck had to be removed and shorten up some.. and when the ground goes back to normal.. they should fit just fine now.

Also the neighbor is nice enough to let us push snow from our driveway on to her lawn along side of the driveway on her side.
So today we worked on getting some of that snow away from a truck that she stored for the winter.  So I shovel near it.. where snow had fallen from her tree and was leaning against her truck…. And the King snow blowed the snow in front and along side enough.. she can pull out…..AFTER the ice  which is about 3 or 4 inches thick melts, that is in front of her tires… but with the snow gone and the sun will melt it pretty soon…

I love the Spring.. but hate the mess that is left after Winter…
The King is gone this week to help his brother in Washington..
He has roof damage from the snow and winds they had… So I have lined myself up with several projects for this week… getting out my table and chairs that I keep on the deck.  So I can have morning coffee if the sun is there.. if not maybe lunch at 11.  And then there are all those flower beds.. with laying over dead leaves and branches. I don’t dare trim the bushes yet.. as I did that one year in March and it SNOWED..  So on I go… projects, projects..   enjoy the sun..

No comments: