Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Clothing .. men and women..

What clothes do you wear over and over?

 

I have known for years that men will grab the first shirt, the first underwear, the first socks in the drawer.. So they end up wearing the same clothes every 3rd day…  Pants are just jeans…  unless going some where special.

By the way, you can not just put 3 different shirts, underwear or socks in the drawer.. it as to be a full drawer. And some even buy a new pack of socks even tho they have a full drawer of them.  One time while helping the King downsize his underwear… we found out he had 32 pairs underpants… but he only wore the first 3…I have rotated them when I was putting them away after wash day.. But now he puts them away.  Oh, and God forbid if you throw out a favorite tee shirt.. that has holes.. BECASUE THAT IS HIS FAVORITE.. well, guess so, as it has holes in it.  So when it comes thru the wash, it gets a huge tear in it.. courtesy of me… and thrown in the rag pile.  Which is funny sometimes, as he never misses it, until he spots it in the rag pile when he goes there to get a rag…

I have been married 3 times… (divorce, widow and now married) and it has been true of all 3…

 

But I have to say of late.. I am getting to be ALMOST as bad. I do have 3 drawers of shirts.. One is colored tees, one colored tees with words or pictures on it (winter it is long sleeve drawer) and the 3rd is tank top like tees.  I do have some favorite colors that I lean to wearing mostly.  The ones with words and pictures not so much..  Pretty much the same with the tank tops.. what ever color is my fancy for the day.   Pants are easy… have 3 different colored sweats for every day..  Black jeans for church. Black goes with everything.

 

So how about you? Do you tend to wear some clothes more than the rest, even if you have 10 or more choices? 

 

 

 

 

No comments: