Friday, December 09, 2005

Never have your Husband take your Picture

Being I got my hair cut today, I
wanted a picture so I could use it
for my MSN messenger picture...

So I asked King to take a picture.
I sit him down across from me and
said.... here I will take your picture,
so I can show you what I want.
I take his picture. Straight forward.
Just right, no bow of head, no turkey
neck... See this is what I want. The
following is what I got.

The first one is me telling him how
close I want the picture...He takes the
picture. As I am explaining, how I
didn't want the turkey neck view.

The second picture is where I try again,
and tell him, please do not take the
picture until I say ok. He took the
picture as I said that. The fourth
picture, well, it is as close as I know
I am going to get before I strangle him,
as he is laughing.

See yesterday, I gave up my hair
for Locks of Love. I have been growing
it for 14 months. So off it goes, which
was good. But what do I do with what
is left. This is what I ended up with
and I like it. So far I have had good
reviews on it. I can even spike it
if I wanted to. lol...

The picture for the MSN
Messenger? I chose another
that I took earlier, with
the camera on the Bronco.

1 comment:

JBelle said...

well, I can completely agree with that: never have your husband take your picture. I think the one you picked was adorable. I don't have one of myself that's half that good. So, no picture for me.