Monday, October 26, 2009

Subjects that didn't make the cut...

When I come up with an idea for a post, I have to
write it down right away... or at least a small part of
it. So later when I have the time, I can flush them out
to a post for the day.

So I end up with notes here and there...
Use to have a spot called blog ideas, but had to write them
on paper, because the computer isn't always around.

So here is a few that didn't make the cut...

Bored women should not have access to power tools.
This was going to be how I have gotten in trouble with
power tools and my projects. Because power tools have
let me tear things apart that I haven't necessarily gotten
back together. Some things sometimes come apart easier
than they go back together. The King hates that. If he had
his way, I would never have access to power tools.

Characters that I raised my children with.
This was going to be some of the characters that
came into my life during child rearing years. And
their influence on the kids.

Old sayings that keep coming back around.
This was going to be some sayings I hear now, that
I first heard as a kid.

Fool me once, what a shame....
Fool me twice, shame on you....
Fool me three times, shame on me...

What goes around, comes around.

And my favorite since I was 8...
I don't get mad, I get even....

The first two have possibilities so they might make it yet.

No comments: