Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I CAN'T DANCE!!!

No, you don't understand.. I use to dance.
I went from the old days of rock and roll, and
country swing, Slow dance, polka, waltz even.
The chicken and some of the other crazy ones.

But as I was watching a show with my great
grandchildren.. I saw a show, that had someone
who came from the future.. (must have been a
take on the Michael Fox movie).. and they were
doing dances of the 1950's... okay... but then
one of the future kids said something about not
teaching the 50's group their style of dancing of
the future.

Then it hit me.. I don't know how to dance.. I haven't
dance for about 25 years.. (except at my daughter's
wedding last August, and they played a lot of 80's
music). What is the dance of today? I haven't even
heard of a dance being mention. Do they even have
dance halls, granges, do they dance in taverns anymore?

Oh, my gosh... I CAN'T DANCE!!! Guess I will
have to stick to the music in my head as I do housework and
play the Village People and Chuck Berry's music.

Do I hear groans out there? Sorry...

No comments: