Monday, October 02, 2017

Little boys....

We tend to think all babies are equal and built the same. But there is a difference between boys and girls… and I don’t mean the obvious.

And to be honest with you.. I don’t know what girls come with.. maybe pre care takers?  But that is the best I can come up with..  And 1. I am a girl… or at least I was when I was younger.. now I am just an old broad.. but I also had 4 daughters.. and I still can’t tell you..

But BOYS, now that is a different thing..  They come with preprogrammed actions and noises.  And it is noticeable with in the first 2 years…and likely to show up at the end of the first year. And we are stuck with it the rest of our lives.

One thing is when they start walking, it is short lived as they switch to dead out run from about a week later..  Girls still are walking at 3 or so..

The first thing that I noticed.. is RUMB  RUMB… RUMB..  when a truck or car is placed in this child’s hand.. or if they are in your arms and you are walking down the sidewalk and a truck goes by.  As they run their cars and truck across the floor, it is an automatic sound.
If you are really lucky, your son’s will know how to pronounce the T in truck.. and not an f… which runs into embarrass times..  They also catch on, if they pump their arms in the air as a trucker approaches, they know he will hit the horn.


The other automatic programmed action is the remote control.. we all know the men control the remote control.. but this too starts at a very young age.   My great grandson, hit numbers on my daughter’s/his grandmother’s remote and bingo!!!  A children’s program.. how did he know?  Heck we didn’t know that channel even existed.  At our house, he gets ahold of the remote and he runs with glee… ..I have learn to hide it.. as he hits buttons and then I don’t know how to undo them, his mother has to straighten it back out.

No comments: