Thursday, September 28, 2017

Senior Citizen Social Hour again....

That is what my aunt use to call them..
Because it seem she and my uncle went so often, that it was their only real social time..

It is Dr. office appt.   Yesterday was the King’s turn. And he is doing well.. both he and the doctor were pretty pleased with the results of his blood test.

Today, is mine.  It is the eye dr. for me.. I am still in transition. Doing the drops and using the $1.00 store specials for reading.  Actually that is going pretty well… But anyway, I have to have my eyes tested and see if they are ready for prime time, of an official prescription of reading glasses.

Wish they had a place you could go and have your ears worked on, like I had the laser eye work done. So I could hear..   as I feel that my hearing is getting worse.  And I am tired as well as I am sure others are.. me saying ‘what did you say?”

Also when I get back .. we have to take out our washing dryer combo.. it has developed a small leak.. and it has been sounding like a jet plane taking off when it spins, for about 5 months.

Oh the fun of that..   

No comments: