Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I am so over Christmas….

Some of it is my own fault.. As I got my gift baskets out already.  Why you say?  So I can get them out of my house. Lol..  also because it is all edible, I figure I would get them out so they can be eaten before everyone one goes on a diet.. also they can share some of them with guest..  as well all get guest at this time of the year.

I am also a BAH HUMBUG type of person..  I can’t remember the last Christmas that I found great joy in. It was some what when the kids were young.. And when the grand kids were young..   But to be honest, if I could go away without hurting anyone’s feelings.. I would.. I go to the beach. I know it is cold  and the weather is not good for traveling. And we decided about 2 years ago, we didn’t want to fly anymore.  Too much trouble. And now they want you to have some kind of special id to fly… even in the USA..  That it is getting more and more that they don’t want to have your state drivers license, unless your state has the new and update.  But there is also the lines, there is the new so called improved sign in.. you don’t deal with human’s anymore for most of it..  Then there is the search down of your body and luggage.. Extra charge for everything.  All of this I just don’t care to do anymore. My patience is too short… And to me it isn’t worth the hassle. If we can't drive to it.. we don’t go there. 

So home we are.. and we will keep smiling for others that really do enjoy the whole process…   It is just to me.. I feel I did my time… let the younger generation take it over..  And it way over commercialized


No comments: