Tuesday, April 18, 2023

I am juggling as fast as I can…

I am juggling as fast as I can…

It is hell to get old..  Things seem like they come faster.  Get thru one thing and two more come up.. and when you get older .. you wonder if you can do all this multi-tasking you use to handle with easy

And you wonder if your brain can keep up.  That is one of the reasons we do things slower to make sure we did it right. Goes with the, one day at a time, dear Jesus.

It might be a little different now that I have gotten the “I don’t care” attitude..   the “not my rodeo and I am too old to ride the horses anymore.”.   And I hate drama, so I refuse to get involved in others problems.. I might sympathize with them, but I sure don’t want to join it.

So as I go thru each day..  I juggle the items that come in our lives..  taking care of what is mine to deal with.. and letting the rest go… 

 

 

No comments: