Tuesday, April 25, 2023

MONDAY MORNING COMING DOWN

MONDAY MORNING COMING DOWN….

Today’s is going to be mostly pictures.. 

See yesterday,  I spent the day with my youngest one..

It was her birthday on Saturday and she said what she wanted was time..   time with me…  So that is what we did..


We went for lunch and then we went and got our toenails done.   So this is what you see, when you see feet. …



Then when we got back after we were talking and as she got ready to leave.. she looked at us side by side.. and laugh and took a picture of the King and I..  unbeknownst to the other.. we had dress in the same colors..

 

 




And the last is the bosses of the house.. they are actually starting to get use to each other and getting more tolerant of each other.. although I suspect the KIT KAT still bosses her around.. by the way she acts around him..  

 


So that is our Monday of yesterday..   small pleasures are the best..  the pictures of the two of us.. are my daughter record of our day.    Enjoy the week..  remember it is the small things in life that are the largest. 

No comments: