Monday, June 19, 2023

Is it me… or is this month flying by

Is it me… or is this month flying by

Here it is the 19th of the month..  the month is more than half over.. which making this June..  the 1/3 of the summer it seems like is over.. Thankfully we have 2 more months.. if it keeps going like this..  I will be just getting use to it and it will be time to put the yard art away..

The yard is even racing thru the month..  The flowers are bloom and then they are done.. The roses have just started..  But the veggie garden is taking its time… Thankfully for that.. 

We even decided to make a to do list so we don’t forget what we have on the agenda for this summer..  We did get one cook out done.

And the King got the truck done.. It looks great!!  Now for too more small jobs and then we will be open to help a friend.. if needed.

But it just feels like the faster I dance, the faster the music gets GOES   and I am NOT ready for FALL.

 

No comments: