Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Gate Crashers

I have to laugh about these gate crashers..
they sure made some red faces and probably
some heads roll at the White House.

Got to ask tho... how many of the guest
showed up with their own camera crew?
Seems the Bravo channel sent a camera
crew to record all the people these to crashers
met. So when they showed up with the camera
didn't that flag the couple?

I heard in the background when they announced
their name, to the group in the room. Who tells them
that? The couple? Or is there a list that they had?

The other thing of interest to me from the get go was
everyone was talking about how the President could
have been at risk. Yet no one, I saw or heard said
anything about the guest and that they could have
been a target. Actually, I didn't hear the guest mention
in anyway at all.

Oh, well, it was a slow news weekend. Until the
Lacey, Wa. tragic story that unfold.

No comments: