Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Throw back Thursday..the fire truck...


This is a picture of a fire truck… duh.  But it is a special truck.
See this is a fire truck that my son..  (the one I call an artist, as he takes something old and makes them like new and even better than they were when they were manufactured)… had stripped down to the bare frame and brought it back up to better than new.  

I think he is truly amazing.. but you will say that is a mother’s pride. But I am far from the only one who loves his work and just wonder at the beauty of them all. All his customers marve at how their vehicles came out.

But this is about the fire truck. As you can see from the article, the man trusted my son a great deal.. but before he left for his trip, his final words were… are you sure you can get this done in a few months so I can have it in the 4th of July parade?  Which my son reassured him, that he could.. 

And he did.   As you can see.. the paper pictures don’t do it justice.


No comments: