Monday, November 06, 2017

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

I REPEAT… WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
Is there a game called let’s see who can kill the most people?
And where do we start to fix this?

NRA…surely, surely you can’t be please with the way people are using guns. Surely if you don’t want your guns taken away, you can work with Congress to come up with a bill.  A strong bill of who can buy a gun or not… To enforce the laws we have now?  Surely there is something better than this. 

I know several of the people have bought the guns legally, but there has to be something to flag the problem.. some where..  some how..  Because removing ALL guns is NOT going to stop this..  Because then only ones with guns will be the criminals as they seem to find it easy to acquire guns..

THERE HAS TO BE A WAY.. THERE HAS TO BE AN ANSWER..

And if I hear one more time.. about the shooter.. neighbors or etc.. say “well, he was strange and angry” I thought he might do this.  I think I will puke.




No comments: