Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Feeling older yet still liking it....


                           

                                             



Feeling older yet still liking it..

Well, when you consider the other choice, ha ha.. it is still the best..

But really, I mean, with all the yard work I have been doing these
past couple of glorious days…. I have feel beaten and put up wet… as they use to say.. I have the war of the roses and the roses won… my arms show that.. But the end results as I have gone around all 4 sides of the house this past couple weeks, it  feels good to see it.. and worth the pain.  And the black dirt finger nails that haven’t looked clean for a while. Even with using a brush like mad on them… and the sore muscle that even the hot tub could not take away…

They say that dirt is good for the soul…  And I have stood barefooted in warm soil and felt like I was connect by roots…So being home, is not a chore for me.. It feels more like it on days like today, with the threat of rain and heavy winds, with temps that have dove down  over 20 degrees…

But there is hope… this weekend…Mother’s Day weekend.. is suppose to be SUNSHINE… AND 70+… I am so looking forward to it..




                                      War of the Roses and the roses won





I love the flag waving...



 all of these are not around the burning bush...





Hope you all are enduring as well..
 


No comments: