Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A week later…..


A week later…..

Well, it is almost a week later..(tomorrow)  since my flight…
I am feeling better and down to just Aleve for pain relief.
Still not up to par.  And I am trying to be patience, knowing it will be about 5 more weeks before I might start to be pretty much normal.
What ever that is besides a settling on a washing machine.

Hoping the weather clears up some as I want to get outside. But found that too, can be fool hardy… as I was cutting back a bush over the weekend.. and guess I over did it as nothing was getting rid of the pain.   So step by step, I guess.  Slow isn’t my speed.. lol. 

So how are you doing as we head to summer, which doesn’t seem like it with the raining every other day.  And things seem so depressing these days.  My sister in law had a heart attack and her husband took her to the hospital..  First off, no he could not go in with her.. What is with that? The virus..  Hell for the families as they wait outside or with my brother in law, he spent it with us.. as we are just mile and half from the hospital..  as he lives 45 miles away.  Waiting for phone calls.. making phone calls.. no real answers.. then by 9pm.. decision to keep her..  still not able to talk to her.. What kind of hell is this we are living?  We have had 6 cases… since Feb, . 6 cases that
Never saw the inside of a hospital… people protesting in the streets 3 people deep, yet a husband can’t be with his wife at the ER..
What kind of world are we living in now?  

May July bring is some normality.. some bright sunshine days.. warmth to make us feel alive again.  



No comments: