Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Isn’t it funny ….

Isn’t it funny how temperatures are different to us .. under different times… 

This Spring as always… as soon as the temps climb up to the mid 50’s, I shed the jacket and start with a sweater in the yard.  Working up to taking the sweater off as it gets too hot.

YET, if I am in the house.. and the heater is going.. and the heater is turn down to 55. as we had the doors open with it being 55 outside.. and I AM FREEZING… 

When the King gets into the hot tub.. and it is set at 103, he says it is too hot..  what part of HOT TUB doesn’t he get.  Yet when he decides to turn it down for the summer to 92… he says it is too cold..   Yet last week when we had 90+ days, he got the air conditioners out and placed in the windows.. because it was TOO HOT outside and made the house too hot inside.   This week it is 65 outside and he says the house is too cold… lol 

But the neat thing is, he is getting older..  because in the past when I have gotten cold in the winter, and want to put the temp up to 71.. he would tell me.. PUT A SWEATER ON… lol.. and we would keep it at 68…  Now age is catching up… and now he ask me what is the temp set at.. I tell him  70… he will tell me.. it is too cold.. put it up to 74!!! I tell him… well, my husband says, if one is too cold.. one should put on a sweater.. lol..  

Funny how our bodies adjust or not to different temps.

No comments: