Monday, July 19, 2021

Having a hard time getting started….

 Took an extra week off… with the heat and also catching up with life at home.. I have gotten side tracked and forgot to do the blog last Monday.  Then Tuesday, I figured what the heck.. and same with Wednesday.. 

 

Even thought maybe it is time to retire this blog of almost 20 year.

While I might think I have more to say.. some days are blank.  Then something comes along and irritates the heck out of me.  But then again.. who is still reading my old blog.

But what the heck, I will do a few more months and see if I have bored myself…  so for now you are stuck with me.

 

Hope you are having a great summer, in spite of all the fires all around the country, especially out in the West here..  We have 6 fires in one area locally here. Washington is having their share and of course California has more than their fair share. So be careful out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, it’s your decision on when to end your blog, but I wanted you to know I’m still reading! I came across the blog probably ten years ago, and have been reading ever since. I feel like I know you!

Mary Ann from PA

Word Tosser said...

THANK YOU Mary Ann for your comment and kind words... it is nice to know that a non family or close friend reads the blog and actually likes it... so I really appreciate your comment.. WOW, ten years... I once said I would continue to write it as long as it is fun.. and so far even with the blank times... I still having fun standing on my soap box.
Hope all is well with you in PA..