Monday, May 30, 2022

A MEMORIAL DAY FOR SURE…

A MEMORIAL DAY FOR SURE…. 

I don’t take this day lightly.. We all should keep in mind our Vets… those who pass as well as those overseas now.

But for me.. 54 years ago, was a MEMORIAL DAY TO LAST ME A LIFE TIME..  I had twins.. at 9:45pm and 10:10pm .. I believe is the times…  the oldest never letting the youngest forget he is older. 

They joined 5 other siblings…  with another 2 years later.

Lucky for me they are not identical. One has brown hair and the other is a blonde..   One is high tech guy.. the other is a damn good mechanic for the near by (to his house) city, and has for years.  The youngest one … the tech retired from federal civil service 2 years ago and works for the state now.  So definitely two different men.  I am proud of both of them, as I am the others.

 

SO .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONS… LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

 

No comments: