Tuesday, December 06, 2022

In life, there is some wonderful light…

In life, there is some wonderful light… 

As winter starts in on us.. it is easy to get down, or drudge thru …  but this past weekend.. I had some sunlight come in and lifted me up..  Probably just a little thing to the gifters..  but turn out to be a huge thing for me.. 

After a difference of opinion with the King about snow removal.. and some heated words.. with me yelling back..I DON’T CARE… YOU ARE WRONG.. WRONG.. and him adding his two cents worth..  and me repeating I DON’T CARE..   I went in the house… and there was a noise on the front porch..  Nope not Santa.. but maybe close.

It was the UPS man leaving a box for us.. from our son. It was an piece of electronics.. and those of you, who know me well…. WELL… electronics and I are not exactly friends..  remember my post of last week..  I am an idiot…

But there it was..  I left a message on Messenger that I got the box and would finish my Sat. chores and then look at it so I could use my full attention..  But it got the best of me.. so about 15 minutes I unpacked it.. (we had already talked about it, so I knew what it was)… and I took out the booklet.  I thought.. maybe I can handle this..after all..  so instead of waiting.. I read and then took it out and plugged it in..  To make it a shorter story.. It is a screen thingie.. that tells the time and weather and date.. at the minimum… and I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF..  I actually got it hooked   up and running..  Yes indeed.. even gave it a name.. and then I changed the name they had on it.. and put my nickname on it.. and IT PRONOUNCED it perfectly.. Oh, this is so good..  But then it came to the settings. And going on the computer to do that.. finding out not so easy.. For one reason it is a download of a app.  Which it would not let me change to this devise and listed the STUPID PIXEL7 that I had got and then turn back.. As much as I tried, I could not delete it. So back to square one on that one..  And son will help with that.. 

But in comes the daylight…  you can ask question in general and IT ANSWERS.. and changes things..  and one of the sides is… MUSIC..  So here I have.. the temp. the date, the time..  and the music I chose.. and don’t ask me why.. because I am the child of the 50’s .. but I chose the 80’s and she gave it to me..  not only the music.. but as I walk by…. I SEE THE WORDS.. I can sing.. (I am home alone) with it..  For hours..  it was so GLORIOUS!!!

In life, there is some wonderful light… 




 

No comments: