Monday, December 11, 2023

Adding up…

 Adding up… 

We have added up another great grandchild over the weekend..   Saturday brought in a sweet adorable ( I know they are all adorable)  sweet boy..   this makes 34 great grandchildren for us now..  

21 boys and 13 girls..    enough for 2 baseball team  and coaches..   they range from 21 down to just born…  I think it might be more  with the 1 to 10 crowd  more than the over 10 crowd .. but pretty close.  And that is with 4 grandchildren who aren’t married yet.    Of course I started out with 8  myself. But one has no children.(she is 62 now) . and one has a daughter but she is gay.   Guess someday, I will have to rent a spot in a park, or a field of one of my kids.. and gather them all together.. but that is hard to do with some who are out of state..  And some have no interest., you know how it is in large families..    I am just glad that they are all healthy and safe.   Can’t ask for more than that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: