Tuesday, December 26, 2023

WELL, THANK GOD THAT IS OVER WITH…

WELL, THANK GOD THAT IS OVER WITH…

If you have read this blog for the past 18 years.. you would know I don’t do Christmas very well..  I am a real bah humbug person…   So here we sit..  with another Christmas done and over with and in the books… for 2023..

So, today,  it will be dismantle all the decorations.. clean the house and get ready for the New Year..   And think back at the year of 2023…   there is a lot to be thankful for..  So my blog for tomorrow..  will be about that..

So for today..  I hope you all had a ball yesterday… with nice gifts, great family and friends gathering..  Phone calls from afar..   We had a nice Christmas.. We go to our daughter’s house for dinner at about 2 pm each  year..  Also a nice time..  And being at noon on Christmas day I start to relax…. With most of it over..  I get to enjoy everyone. 

Hope the same for you..

No comments: