Tuesday, December 01, 2020

HELLO DECEMBER….

HELLO DECEMBER…. 

 

Well, here we are..  the last month of this hellish year.  I have made a promise to myself … that I will for this month.. Starting today..  to have positive things in my life. Positive to say to others..  positive thoughts … and above all..KINDNESS..  Surely I can get thru 31 days …right? 

 

Want to try it with me?  So much negative around all of us. So if each of us try… maybe be the drop in the bucket that makes the wave? I know it isn’t an original idea.  Seems we tried this before.. But surely if any year this needs to be tried.. it is this year. 

 

So I will start out with each of my post for this month with what I am thankful and feel blessed about.  Trying to name at least 2… So for this day I am thankful for 1. the King’s good health, as it wasn’t so good in August and September.

And also for 2. my own health, remember I decided to take a flying leap from the ladder, not planned.

 

What can you say you are blessed for .. for today..

 

No comments: