Monday, August 09, 2021

What a glorious day….

What a glorious day….

 Yesterday, I got so much done… I was going to do a project. I wanted to make a large box on the back of my toilet so I could put the fake flowers there that I have, but also have room to put the can’s of refresher, that seem to slide off the tank…

 In the process of making the box, I needed a sander thingie.. to take out the roughness of the board I was using..

Well that ended up a great search.   With no sander.. but found a wire brush. 

 In the process of trying to find some things.. I ended up cleaning up the front half of the garage. The part that has become a catch all.  Boxes, ice coolers that belong else where..  So an hour later it was cleared, and some other stuff lined up where the junk was. 

 It was so nice to be productive OUTSIDE… the wind was blowing easy, and the smell from the rain of the morning, ….it was just great.  Been so long since I have been able to work outside.  Just listening to the chimes, as I worked..

No comments: