Tuesday, August 31, 2021

THE START OF FALL….and yard duty

THE START OF FALL….and yard duty 

The weather has lighten up. It is still warm, but not hot.  I know if I don’t get outside, I will keep putting off things.

September is put always yard art month.  But before I can do that.. I have to clean out the she shed. The she shed is a collection of all things I throw in there over the summer. And the King has a habit of putting stuff there too. 

I clean this shed out twice a year. Once in the spring and once in the fall.  The spring is bring out yard art, throwing piece away that last fall I thought I should keep.. not..   and the same thing happens in the fall as I go to put the yard art back in.  It is kind of like clean out your closet in the house. You know where you end up keeping things you never wear. Yet can’t let them go yet? 

Any way, Saturday I got the shed clean out, place stuff in other sheds.. which means it is the yearly shuffle. Thank goodness for multi-sheds.   Like George Carlin said, we have to have places to put our STUFF. 

Next week or weekend, I will start putting yard art away. And hopefully I can put some of them in the trash can. The ones with one broke off leg, that someone gave me. The spinner that doesn’t spin anymore, but it is colorful. And some of the ones the wind of summer has trashed.

Try to keep in mind.. the less that goes in, the less that I have to take out next Spring.

 

 

No comments: