Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Putting the computer in the shop

Have had some troubles with my computer... so sent it in to the shop.. 

I have a great to-go- guy.   So it gets done quickly and he has patience with an old lady. 

So doing without a computer for the day... Well, usually it isn't a big deal... I have plenty to keep me busy. But after I sent it to the shop, I forgot I had sent off an email, which I was going to be getting an answer. So then it became a little more than just staying off the computer. 

I have a tablet, but I am here to tell you, I have little patience with it.. Only good part of it is.. when pecking out a answer to anything..  it does.... half way thru the word, a pop up word that I might be typing..   so I only have to click on that and not have to type out the whole word..  Also the tablet seems to have a whole lot of cool emoji that my laptop doesn't. So will miss those..  Also I have a lot more on my laptop than on my tablet.... like my email site and etc.  sure limited me for the day.

But I am glad to be back in the saddle again..

I have found being with out a computer to be like the day you tell someone .. "oh, yea, go ahead and use the car for the day, I am not going anywhere.. "  Ever do that?  and found 50 things you would do with the car after they left...  well it is kind of the same thing as putting the computer in the shop. 

I don't know how the younger generation does it on their phone.. 1. it is a lot of peck typing even with the help of auto word.. and 2. also the dang screen is so small..  I have a 15 inch laptop.. and I need all 15 inches of it.  lol..  

No comments: