Tuesday, November 30, 2021

These are scary times….

These are scary times…..

Been seeing some articles in news media on line… about California.

Now for years we have all thought of California being different.  Some good, some not so good.

But what has been going on down there for the past week, or week and half… is damn right scary.  I haven’t seen anything on the national news which is weird.  But there is several stores down there that there is huge robberies.   I mean huge…  at least to me, when 80 !!! people run into a store and start grabbing merchandise and then leaving the story… a gang like robbery…  that in my book is damn well scary.  This is no mom and pop store.. these a huge stores..  Nordstrom (twice) Target, and Home Depot.

What the hell is wrong with people. This is beyond entitlement attitudes.  Some of these are just 5 or 10 people but the one did have 80….. 80!!!! People going in and grabbing things and running..  Not a riot situation.. like some where they riot and burn stores.. This is out of the blue .. 5 to 80 people walk in to steal from a big box store?

What is going to be done about this?  Don’t know.. Security from what I understand.. are not allowed to have guns?  So shooting is out of the question.. and I can kind of understand, as from what I understand these people come in without guns.. Just walk up to the counter and grab..   I guess so far .. people have been so stunned that no one has done anything.

But I got to ask you… WHAT IS THIS NATION COMING TO? 

And has the media (national television stations) decided not to report it, as they think other will start doing it else where?   As so far this is only in California

No comments: