Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Keeping me younger…

Keeping me younger…

Younger as oppose to young..

Don’t do this as much as I use to…

Use to take care of his oldest brother

Many times a week when Mom worked

But that was 3 years ago.  Before Lil’ Dude

Was born.. Now it is just occasionally.

We had a great time while mom and grandma

Went shopping and big brother was at school.

But I can see that I am slowing down from the time

Of his brother, when he was this age.

Use to run races down the walk way.. with his

Brother yelling out.. I BEAT YOU.. I WIN…

But now I am lucky if I can walk down that walk

Way with any kind of walking speed.. but we dug

In the dirt.  Ate French toast for breakfast and ate

Chicken nuggets the shape of dinosaurs. Played

Kick ball.. and check out the toys after being put

away for the winter..  So ended up washing said

toys as the box leaked..  but all in all a good day, … 

until big brother got here after school..  









then the competition started.

 

 

 

No comments: