Tuesday, April 05, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME…

Yep… we are just a day apart.. well, actually 11 years and 11 months and 30 days apart…so we can’t very well forget each others birthday.

Well, here it is 82…  82 wow, didn’t think I would get to be  this old but then again..  I have some relatives that got to be this age..  My dad was 82… almost 83…. His brothers were in their 80’s too.. and their sister.. my sweet Aunt Harriet made it to 88 almost 89…  Some in the family made it to their 70’s. So I have passed all of them..   So you might ask.. how does it feel be 82…  Well, the answer is.. pretty much of what it felt like at 81 or 80… 79    well you get the idea…  Mostly like the brain is roaring to go, and the outside of me says.. not so fast…  Don’t have the grip I use to have.. can’t carry a heavy box, like I use to.. I think the part that got me last summer was finding out I CAN’T HOP… now really how hard it that. Well, not really hard, as I can’t do it at all.. unless I hang on to something. And then not well, either.

So my words to you as you age.. Relax… don’t let other people stuff get to you… You can’t do anything about it anyway… and to be honest, you will find out you really don’t want to do anything about it.  It is ok to feel sad about others problems… but it is their time to fix their own stuff.. just like you and I have done.  And Nationally …NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT…  So live every day, in your own circle.. family, friends.. you will have less heart ache, feel less stress…   and the old adage… stop and smell the roses?  Well, there is a lot of truth to that… 

So HAPPY APRIL…  AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. 82 AND STILL KICKING…

1 comment:

Marianne Love said...

Happy 82nd, Cis. Enjoy your special day.