Monday, April 04, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING..

 

MY KING THAT IS..  yep today he turns 70!!!! 

And he is finding out how it feels to be older..

He told his friend just the other day… I am finding

I am not as strong as I use to be….. told him welcome

to my world.

I can remember when my doctor turn 70.  He had to cancel and reschedule my appt.   and when I got in to see him several days later… he said to me.. SO why didn’t you tell me that at the age of 70 the body starts to fall apart… haha..

Told him he was the dr. and he was suppose to tell me that 4

years ago, so I was leaving it for a surprise for him.

Someone told me that aging isn’t for the weak of heart.

And what was it my own grandfather told me?.. he was 75..

Something about age being wasted on the youth ..  As he sure could use being more active.

So he has 10 more years before he really knows how much

He is falling part.. I am not telling him either..  Its best not to know..

1 comment:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Birthday, Kenny.