Tuesday, March 29, 2022

The sun shine over this old Idaho home…

The sun shine over this old Idaho home…

It is time to start the yard work…. AND oh, my

God, I have muscles that have now worked

since last year… and oh, my aching back.

The hot tub sure did feel good… I am getting too

old for this..   We cut a good share off of my 20 + year old

Lilac bush..  I hate to do it..  but it was getting so rangy.

It was started to get near the electric line to the house.

Also we have decided.. we HAVE to do something about

the house. The paint is peeling… badly..

The lilac bush was right up against the house.  It almost

Made me cry when I went out to see how much the King

Had chopped off.  I think I have about ¼ of a bush I had

yesterday morning.    No more arch pictures for a while.

I also washed off the deck.. We have a mill that makes presto logs… and the dust that comes from the stack is

an on going problem.  There has been council meetings about it. And last month was a dozzy as we came in pairs to state our disgust with stuff.

The deck was covered, it was in the door way.. it was all around the sides as you go down the step.

Anyway we got some  done.  And we came to realize how much we have to get done by fall.  Might have to give up some of my roses bushes for this year.. by cutting back and bending forward to get the metal sheets behind them.

I am not looking forward to this summer.. This is more than we have ever done in a summer and we are a lot older. 

 

 

No comments: