Tuesday, March 01, 2022

HELLO MARCH…

HELLO MARCH…

They say March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb.. Well, I sure hope that includes problems as well as the weather. Because this 1st and Tuesday has been a bitch.

Didn’t start out too bad..  went to the Dr. and good pretty good news..  While I knew I was old.. so can’t be perfect.. but we did settle on.. not bad for an old broad.

So I can still continue being a P.I.T.A. to my kids.

When I got home.. the garage door was still hope. Because I got ready to leave for the doctor’s office.. the garage door would not open.. Not a good thing when you have an appointment in 15 minutes. But not a big problem, as the king just pulled on the cord and he was able to get the door to open manually..  So I backed out and went on my merry little way.

But as I entered the driveway, I see the door open and yellow wire running across the door way and yard. Not a good sign.   Seems that a wire had wore thru for some reason..  but we have lived here for 24 years.. so can’t complain much.   Long and short of it.. 3 hours later. Rewiring and replace stuff…  it was up and going again.

Also while the car was out, I figured it was a good time to wash out the refrigerator that is out there.  Seem during our first deep freeze …. the pop that was in there… exploded …ALL OVER THE WALLS of the refrigerator..  So took everything out, threw stuff away, washed down the whole thing.. and put the car away.  So HELLO MARCH…

No comments: