Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Living with Frosty…

Living with Frosty…

I am late today with my post as I went to the vets with Frosty. She was sooooooooooooo good.  She did not fight the kennel… she just laid down…  so must be use to it..

At the vets..  have you seen that picture of Norman Rockwell, of waiting in the waiting room..  I think it might be a little boy..  Anyway, that is the way I felt today as we waited for the vet. 

 


Sitting in  chair with a round back…with my legs crossed, and Frosty sitting on my lap….

Just waiting.  (found this on line)  yep that was us.

Patiently  waiting..  and she was so good.  Even when other dogs came and went. 

We got to see Misty’s vet.. so that was super great.  Frosty passed with flying colors..  Vet said she is in good shape and doing just wonderful after having her pups.    She got all of her shots that she need.. and made arrangements for the 27th to get spayed and while she is out, she will get her teeth cleaned.

AND  WE FOUND OUT THAT OCTOBER 12TH IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!  4 years old…  how cool is that.. 

 

Hey Ava, you have a birthday pal…

 

No comments: