Tuesday, May 16, 2023

I HATE IT… I HATE IT WHEN I PUT THINGS AWAY

I HATE IT… I HATE IT WHEN I PUT THINGS AWAY…

I hate it when I put things away in a safe keeping place.. be it in

my file cabinet or where ever the HELL I put it..

Because I can no longer find it.   Maybe I need a reminder of where I place things..  my life it getting to be a life of sticky note…  as it is the bathroom mirror keeps our appointments in check.. I also have a calendar across the hall from the bathroom that keeps all the stuff I am suppose to remember. Events, Dr. appt and such..

I would need a wall for sticky notes … you put this paper in here… type of reminders..

I have been looking all weekend and Monday and I still have not found a folder that I THOUGHT was in the file cabinet..  after all it  has been in there for years..   But I did some work on some of the papers about a year ago.. So where the hell is it..  and Will I ever find it.

No comments: