Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Turning my hair white…..

Turning my hair white…..

Wait a minute.. it can’t turn my hair white… it is already white.. So maybe the words should be.. dropped my jaw to the floor.. 

I know that the whole internet deal is a lost of our private lives..  There is little that is about us, that isn’t on internet in one form or another… I know that.. But I am here to tell you..  my jaw dropped to see how much is out there. And I have no idea how to stop it.. remove it..  Someone smarter than me.. probably know.. but I don’t know ..

I am so careful about shredding all things with our names on it..  I have the inked out gizmo to run across our names…   But I got to ask myself.. am I only doing one half of one per cent of what is out there on us.?  Some of it is actually lies and have no way of correcting it..

If you got a minute go to or what ever spot… google, or what ever and type in your name.. there will be so many sites out there..  but the worse to me is one called mylife..   it leaves very little for the imagination… of information about you…  what political  party you belong to ..  even make up one.. as I am not what they said I am.. My guess it is taking information from 6 years ago.. which I sign papers so I could vote, as one party in our state will not let you vote unless you say you are from their party. But I changed it back to what I am. An independent… unaffiliated.. . Tells who you are married to and if you have been married more than once.. they are listed too..  even added a name of who I never heard.. also tells who your neighbors are..  WAY MORE than you ever want the general public to know.  

If your nerves are of steel.. go see what you find out about yourself.

 

No comments: