Monday, September 11, 2023

Yes it is a day in infamy, also…

Yes it is a day in infamy, also…

Like December 1941…  Pearl Harbor, this day too shall live in history

Forever..   Unless the new deals decide to hide it.. Not too many even

mention Pearl Harbor bombings and Kennedy being shot any more..  But they do bring up 9-11  as we are all familiar with the term..

Most can remember exactly where they were, when they saw or heard about the planes going down..  I have already told in the past blog stories about

where I was.. just getting off work and thinking it was a small plane when the radio announcer told about a plane hitting the World Trade Center…like one that hit a building months or a year before..  And when I turn on the tv, when I got home.. found out it was WAY DIFFERENT..

All the stores that have been told…   and American’s finding out we are not invincible. Only difference this was.. it wasn’t military per say.

The other side of the coin… is other people..  I have 3 in my family.. A niece, a daughter in law and a grandson in law.. What is it that these people have in common?   They were born on that date.. before the bombings..  So their birthdays have become a sadness around other people..  I think maybe it has lessen in the past couple of years.

Hopefully there are those who do not find it sad to celebrate these fine people..  and I am sure there has to be hundreds more thru the USA

For me?    HAPPY BIRTHDAY  BARBARA, TERRY AND TRAVIS, may YOUR day be full of laughter, and great times with your friends and family..

 

 

 

No comments: