Monday, September 25, 2023

It is FALL ...... AGAIN..

It is FALL  AGAIN..

 Yep..  that time of the year... To clean up the yard.. to put things away..

scrap the broken…

And it is time to exchange clothes..  in the totes.. Spring goes back in. Out comes winter.. and I use both of them to thin out my wardrobe. I did get rid of some stuff.. BUT NOT ENOUGH…

So I am going to try that trick of having all the hangers pointing one way. And then turn them the other way..  when I get done wearing them..  Supposedly.. and I know it will be true of me.. As I am not a clothes horse.

But there should be quite a few hangers that are still pointing in.. by Spring time.   AND THOSE are the ones to get rid of..  as if you didn’t wear it in 5 months, it is time to get rid of it..  That is the hard part.. getting rid of it. I have one tote that has now Spring clothes in it.  BUT also sentimental clothes that people gave me..

I have a Seattle Slew tee shirt…  it was given to me by the aunt of the owners.   I have a mother’s day tee from my daughter…stating I am the world’s best mother.. I have a jacket and tee shirt from the days I worked at my job…  when I was on the volleyball team..  25 – 30 years ago..  you get the idea..

But my kids can get rid of them.. there is not emotional connection for them.

 

No comments: