Wednesday, November 08, 2023

YEP, SHE FORGOT…

YEP, SHE FORGOT 

Yesterday seem to slip by ..  didn’t have ggboy to keep me in line I guess..  Dad stayed home, so did lil dude… Great one on one with the boys..  And Dad sure needed the day off after 3 months of 7 days a week. Thank heavens for a pour down raining day..

But guess that set off my errorous ways.. as I didn’t do the blog.. I didn’t do the wash… (there wasn’t much any way)   But I did clean off my dresser.. You have one of those .. you know the catch all? Well, mine was starting to get to be more that 6 inches tall.. and covered the whole thing..  Lots of papers, stuck there.. to look at later.. or keep if for just a bit to make sure I didn’t need it..  Took me about 2 and half hours.. to go thru all the stuff.. and veered a side line of going thru boxes and containers of different sizes and shapes.. with odd ball jewelry kept in them..  So downsize some of that..

Well, that is my excuse and I am sticking with it..  but as I notice how nice and organized my dresser is.. and so much nice spaces there..   I also looked over at a desk I have in there.. that is piled high..  BIG SIGH…  guess I should do that today… 

I take everything off of the item (dresser or desk) and put it on my bed..  some times piling it in different piles..  After the whole top is cleared and clean, I go thru the stuff and try my best to get rid of stuff…  Why do we hang on to things?  For supposedly we might need it later???  I have to get better at this..   If my family is smart...  they will just bring in the garbage can and dump all of it in and let go of stuff.. that I seem to think is important.. 

 

 

No comments: