Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Another round with the hospital..

Another round with the hospital..

 

This time it is with the King…  As posted  last week.. he has some health issues..  Which turns out to be a hidden secret in his body.

He had a ultrasound which said no stones unturned… Kidneys are fine.. Yet the past week has been a roller coaster of pain.  With change of direction.. yet the old kidney   type pain persisted.

 

Yesterday, he was put in the hospital. He had been resisting it as going to the ER as it was with me.. was a lonely trip. One goes to the ER alone, and family is called when it is time to take the person home.  Yesterday, I am glad to report was different. Part of it may be because of the fact the Dr. called over and said to allow the King to be in a room.  Wringing with pain, the King agreed.  They took him upstairs and later came back down and got me… I was allowed to be with him for one hour.

Believe me, I know what a blessing that is. 

 

So now, it is a matter of test to be done.. to find the secret the body is hiding, that is causing such pain.  He has been given heavy pain meds to fight the pain itself.  But while there … for how ever many days… we will be allowed one hour of visitation.  Today I will go to see if they have found thru the testing.. what is the cause… Told his brother is he is there an extra day, I would give him my hour to go see that his brother is ok. 

 

Life has changed so much since the beginning of this year. What was suppose to be many joyous events… has turn out to be life of jumping thru hoops of what was common before.

 

So my prayers are that what ever is hiding in the King’s body, is an easy fix. And he can come home soon.

So all my prayer warriors, if you would do the same, we sure would appreciate it.

2 comments:

Word Tosser said...

update is.. that they found nothing in the ultrasound and the c scan... one more test.. and they are going to release him this afternoon. Something about lumbago with sciatica as a possibility???..

Mari Meehan said...

Well, my friend, if it's back pain he is welcome to commiserate with me because, as you know, I know what it's like! Give him a gentle hug from me. Don't want to add to the pain. Love you both!