Tuesday, August 11, 2020

IT IS... WHAT... IT IS...

IT IS.. WHAT.. IT IS…. 


Trump used this phase a couple days ago.. and the people are up in arms about it… 

I don’t get why.  I have used these same words over and over again … over the years my friends and family have heard me say it.

 

Now those who know me well, knows I can’t stomach Trump.. But what is right.. is right ….and what is wrong .. is wrong..  (watch that will be the next catch phase to be jumped on)

 

But to me.. the words of IT IS WHAT IT IS.. has the meaning of there is nothing you can do about it.  It is over.. done…

 

You can not go back and redo it.

You can not go back and stop it..

You have no control over the situation.

It is…. What … it is..

 

I have added.. if there was damage…… Now what can we do to fix this.. to make sure it can’t happen again…  

 

How does that translate to a hatred wording?

 

Guess I will add…  the government we have.. Congress, President and etc.. IT IS WHAT IT IS…. Now what are you going to do to change it? 

No comments: