Monday, December 13, 2021

The Post Office even topped itself..

The Post Office even topped itself..

 

In the past years I have complain about the USPS…  I had sent a package of George magazine to a friend.. It arrived from Idaho to Seattle with a Oregon tourist guide booklet and a Catholic guide.  I am not Catholic and neither was my friend.. He contacted me to see if that was what I really sent.  Of course it wasn’t.  I complained to the USPS..  of course no reply. God only knows where the George magazines went.

I bought my daughter who lived in Kelso Washington, a music box … sent it in a well packed box.. If any of you have got a package from me.. you know what I mean.  Some how.. it left Idaho, on its way to Spokane Wa. And then where  it went, was an adventure.  As I tracked it 11 days later, after not arriving…  I found it went to San Franciso, then on to Pittsburg Pa… and was heading to Portland Oregon. It arrived two days later, to be delivered to her the next day.   

I sent a package to my daughter in law and it went from Idaho to Spokane to Las Vegas then to Washington state.

But this time .. the post office has outdone itself.

I bought a hoodie from my cousin’s company. IN SAN DIEGO, CA.   He mailed it out on the 23 of November.  Usually it would be here in 4 days.. Well, it did not show up until DECEMBER 11th.  So now that I had the tracking number, I went on there to see where the heck it had gone.  It told me it had been delivered at my post office box on the 11th of December… So far correct..  Then I saw it had a history of tracking..  when I open that.. to my surprise..  I found out, that when you leave San Diego, to go to Idaho.. YOU HAVE TO  GO THRU GUAM AND HAWAII.. because that is where my package went.. it spent 7 days in Guam. And 6 days in Hawaii, and then headed to Idaho in 3 days. HELL,  I should have gone with it.

And for those of you who are not really sure where Idaho is.. we are up by the Canadian border… not in the south Pacific. 

I know better than to complain the USPS.. because they won’t even acknowledge my complaint.  

They have by their own admission said they were going to be slower, and more expensive.. but I think this is over the top, when they send it over 6,000 miles round trip,  out of its way.

Good luck getting your Christmas package in time. 

OH, I forgot the best part… this package was sent PRIORY MAIL!!!

No comments: