Friday, September 16, 2022

I am confused… what era am I in?

I am confused…  what era am I in?


I heard on the news that the Governor of Florida put a bunch of people on a plane to land in Mass.   Isn’t that human trafficking?  Isn’t that illegal?

So is this the new … how to get rid of people in your state.. You just put them on a plane and ship them to another state?   Will the state of Mass.. sue the state of Florida for the housing of the people?  The other governors ought to love that..  So is the homeless next?  Spokane has about 500 to 600 in one of the camps that the homeless made…  that ought to be an airliner full..  where do they ship them?  South maybe.. where the weather is warmer in the winter..   Seems to me years ago.. there was talk of Seattle taking some of their homeless and give them a free BUS ride (Seattle has a limited budget than Florida state)  to a southern state.  But still, if a private person did this.. I think it would be called human trafficking.   (update) just heard since I wrote this..  that Texas is busing to other states that have Democrat governors..    and some are thinking the same..  AND these people will remain in office?  Is this the new norm?  State governors shipping out people they don't like in their state??   And if you think, oh well... think again.. because you could be just two pay checks away from being shipped also.   These are politicians FOR the people..  I don't think so...   

And now we have some of the bigger companies building apartment buildings for their workers.  We have at least two of them going up here in Sandpoint.  My question… if you get fired, or quit.. do you lose your apartment?  When they talked about it..  I thought yes, that is a nice thing to do.. building your own apartments for your workers for cheaper than the outrageous rent of $2,000 a month rent, if you can even find a place.   But some where in the back of my mind, was Tennessee Ernie’s song… I owe my soul to the company store… 

No comments: