Monday, September 26, 2022

ALMOST HAD A FLAMING HEART ATTACK…

ALMOST HAD A FLAMING HEART ATTACK… 

I went down to the post office yesterday and saw the gas was at $4.44 which is 5 cents more than 4 days ago..  that was at 9:30am… 

Then at 10 after 1 pm… I go by the same gas station and it is a FLAMING $4.59!!!!!!   IT JUMPED 14 CENTS IN JUST A MATTER OF HOURS!!   What happen to raising gas a couple of cents at a time…  with a week or so between. 

All I could think was thank goodness we were not on our vacation still..  

My daughter was in Coeur d’ Alene yesterday and gas was $4.04… a gallon..   Now Cda (as we call it) does run about 10 to 20 cents cheaper than us.. BUT 40 CENTS? 

I had not hear of any major thing in the news of gas going up like it does before a holiday..  and there is no holiday in sight.   This usually happens just before Labor Day or Christmas week.  

Hope your gas is stable..   and luckily we filled up a couple of days ago…IN CDA..for $4.04 at Walmart.

 

AND.. wow.. what happen to September? We are just 4 days away from October.. it seem like we just walked into September..   I need a cup of coffee to settle my nerves.  Gas raising..  month just about over..  too much for me today.  Hope your day is going well.

No comments: