Tuesday, July 18, 2023

BACK TO THE CAVE.. BATMAN

BACK TO THE CAVE.. BATMAN

Well, here we are back to playing musical chairs

With the curtains and shades..

Starting out with curtains and shades about 11am.

Getting the feeling of being in a cave.. with no light.

Then going around the house.. as the sun goes around..

 Open up curtains and shades at about 4.. on the eastern side.

I hate this.. as I LOVE WINDOWS..  I love windows for the view,

I love windows for the sunlight..  I love windows for the light itself.

 We went down to 83 then then back up to the mid 90’s with promise of

High 90’s come Sunday… AGAIN..  

But as I complain, I think about Arizona.. on the news ..18 DAYS STRAIGHT of over 100..  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.. BUT NO…

Glad I live in Idaho.

And of course it is just a mere 4 months before we get to complain about

how cold it is getting..   maybe I should get my January pictures out and

look at them..   You know… to kind of put it in perspective. 

 

AND to my oldest son...  HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY …. WILL  I remember the day well.

 

No comments: