Tuesday, October 24, 2023

I thought it came from????

I thought it came from???? 

Over the years I have quote what I thought…  was a line in a show on tv.. called the Mod Squad.. You know the one about the 3 teens who help the cops solve everything.  I remember one scene when they were in a hospital room with a friend.. and LINC… SAID..   I cried because I had not shoes until I met a man with not feet…   I had never heard that saying anywhere before or since..  AND YET.. it came up somewhere and gave reference such as these..  I was so surprise..   more of life that isn’t what you thought it was..

1.                www.goodreads.com › quotes › 745061“I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no ...

Apr 6, 2016 · “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.” ― Helen Keller

2.                genius.com › Ralph-mctell-streets-of-london-lyricsRalph McTell – Streets of London Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

“I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.” – Helen Keller. Written in 1968, McTell presents a series of characters from the streets of London, all of whom survived WW2.

3.               People also ask

What is the quote I cried because I had no shoes?

Why did you cry when you met a man with no feet?

Why did Muslih cried when he met a man with no feet?

4.                www.goodreads.com › quotes › 6551909-i-felt-sorryQuote by Jewish Proverb: “I felt sorry for myself because I ...

“I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.” ― Jewish Proverb

 

All I can say is .. WOWSER!!


 

No comments: