Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Something you don’t see anymore

Something you don’t see anymore…

What you don’t see anymore is a woman driver… who when she put on the brakes, her right arm came out straight across, faster than a school bus stop signal arm came out….. in front of her passenger’s chest. ..

If you remember this.. than you had to be born before 1980… Because after that..

1. there were children seats after that……

2.. there were seat belts  after that…

3. most of all… is when they outlawed kids under the age of teens, in front seats.

I know I did my fair share of it.. All my kids probably remember one time or another .. be they were 4 or 24… my arm would swing out as soon as I threw on the brakes.

How about you who are over the age of 6o …do you remember doing it?

Those who are over 40 should remember being held back quickly by a mom or a grandmother....

No comments: