Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Do you remember??? And I wonder.

Do you remember??? And I wonder.

As I was looking over the blog pages of 18 years ago,

I came across this one …   do you remember? It was in the news ..  everyone had an opinion.. most was let Terri go.

As I remember that story of 18 years ago…  I wonder how the story would have panned out today.. With the state congress’s making up the rules of lives.. women’s in particular..  Their take on how the human life should begin.. when will they decided to when it ends… as in this story.

It is just a matter of time..   After all they reverse .Roe and Wade..  and now working on starting with life at the sperm.

Will the health care owners get lawyers to prolong life to

line their pockets more?  Who knows..  20 years ago we didn’t think we would be here on Roe and Wade. 

this story seems sooooo far in the past and yet.. 

 

 MARCH 31, 2005

Somewhere Over the Rainbow......

Some where over the Rainbow, Way up high,
There's a land that I heard ofOnce in a lullaby
If happy little bluebirds flyBeyond the rainbow.
Why, oh why can't I?

That is the first line and last line of
Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Today, it finally ends. And hopefully the media
will take their 3 ring circus some where else and
let the people at the Hospice Center have peace
and quiet, they deserved.

For Terri, it has ended. To be trapped inside
a body for 15 years. Now she is free. Only one
can make decisions for her. And I trust him
more than any earth bound person. He will
have her whole and happy....
And the other people left behind? He will
take care of you all too... He will judge, not I.

So Terri, I hear, SOME WHERE OVER THE RAINBOW...

For those who don't remember
the words...here they are...
at this site.
Good bye Terri, God Bless
http://www.reelclassics.com/Musicals/Wizoz/rainbow-lyrics.htm

 

No comments: